The Sweet Things in Life

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's Our Anniversary...

Yesterday Dave and I were married 9 years. WOW! Sometimes it seems like yesterday and other times it seems like we have been married forever. We have been together almost half of my life. I always tell him how lucky I am to have him as a husband. He is a wonderful husband and father. Even after all these years there is never a dull moment with him.



I love how he still makes me laugh. I love how we can just sit around and talk for hours. I love how he compliments me. I love that he loves God. I love how he seems to appreciate the little things. I love that he likes to go places. I love that he is a free spirit. I love that he tells me he loves me after every phone conversation. I love that he likes to spend time with me. I love that he is sensitive. I love that he cares about others. I love that he kisses me goodnight. I love that he enjoys experiencing new things. I love that he is a hands-on father. I love seeing him and the girls spend time together.



He is everything that I am not and that makes me a BETTER person. We seem to work well together at everything we do. I am so thankful that he is my husband.

Dave, I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment