The Sweet Things in Life

Saturday, March 27, 2010

7 Months



Layton turned 7 months old last Saturday.

*She is wearing 6-9 month clothes. She cannot keep socks on, her feet move all the time.

*She wears size 3 diapers.

*She is still a good eater. She eats so much, I am not sure of her favorite but I can say that she will not eat peas or peaches!

*We give her a lot of what we eat and she loves it all.

*She is still nursing, yay for momma!!

*She is still sleeping from 8:30 to 7:00.

*No teeth yet!

*She has started to move this month! She is a fast roller. I will walk out of the room and she will be on the opposite side of the room!

*She has started to get on her knees, in the crawling position. Lydia says her butt is up in the air again!

*She loves playing pee-pie.

*Since the weather outside is starting to get warmer, we have started to go outside more and she LOVES being out.

*She is still in love with the dog.

I can't believe she is 7 months old already. We will be planning her first birthday before long. I think by next month she will be crawling and boy am I in for it. It has been 5 years since I have chased a crawling baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment