The Sweet Things in Life

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Necklace with special powers...


I love this picture! Layton is bursting with happiness and Reece looks scared! 
You see this little girl’s necklace? It has special powers… it helps her talk to Reece. She has worn it for almost a week now, without taking it off and has had regular conversations with Reece. I am amazed at her imagination (a little worried, just kidding) and very happy for Reece because of all the attention she has gotten recently! To my surprise, Reece sings a LOT. Every once in a while, I will ask Layton what Reece has been saying and 99% of the time, she answers in song! Also, surprisingly she sings hip hop songs…who knew?
I love this little girls imagination. It grows more and more every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment