The Sweet Things in Life

Monday, August 16, 2010

"Stuck like glue"



Lydia's sign, she worked so hard on! And I worked hard the next day getting glitter out of my backseat. I love glitter!






Such a good dad! He held her up for at least an hour!






By the end of the night, my people were NUTS over Sugarland!


This past weekend we took Lydia to her first concert. We went to go see Sugarland. She has been so excited about it for months. She made a sign before we left. We were hoping that we might get a signature but no luck! It was outside at the Snowden Grove Amphitheatre. It was only 100 degrees outside, ugh! We definitely were sweaty but we had a great time. There were 2 bands that played before Sugarland so Lydia was tired by the time Sugarland started. Once they started she came alive again! She danced and sang along with the songs. On the way home she asked who we were going to see next!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I have never gone to a concert outside but it is definitely on my list of things to do. I am so glad you guys had fun even though it was so hot. 100 degrees, WOW! I do love the sign. It is hard to go wrong with glitter!

    ReplyDelete