The Sweet Things in Life

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Flower-Girl Lydia



This past weekend Lydia was the flower girl in Annie’s wedding. She has been so excited for months now. I am not really sure what she expected but it was definitely more than walking down the aisle! After the wedding I told her she did a great job and she said, “All I had to do was walk down the aisle; that was not fun at all!” She did enjoy all the wedding festivities and she had a blast at the reception, where she made her singing debue . She sang Taylor Swift’s song, Love Story, all by herself, on the dance floor, with a microphone. She danced around the entire time. She wasn’t shy at all. I loved every minute of it. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope she has the same level of confidence throughout her life. All throughout the night I would see her on the stage talking to the dj. When I asked her what she was doing, she would say that she had asked to sing again but the lady wouldn’t let her. She is a little social-bug just like her daddy! Around 10:30 Dave and I noticed her sitting in a chair all alone yawning so we decided it was time to go home. The minute she got in the car, she laid down and it was 5 minutes later and she was fast asleep. I am so proud for Annie and Daniel. The are a sweet couple and I wish the years of happiness. Welcome to the family Dan-o!





No comments:

Post a Comment