The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Spring Break/Easter 2015

For our Spring Break 2015 we went camping at Chickasaw again this year. The weather was much nicer this year than last and we met several other families. We had a great time. It was the last time in our "little" camper. Since then we have purchased an RV, talk about moving on up!!!!
 
Selfie before pulling out! 
 

No matter how much she hates this, she also love every minute of it!!!
 




How relaxing is this?
 


Right before heading out camping, we had our church egg hunt. Unfortunatley, it was so cold, we had to hunt eggs in the church.
 



Miss Pat & Layton
 



Easter 2015 - Primo family
 



Lydia looks so big here. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. :)
 



She still loves her mama, even though she knows WAY more than I do these days!
 

 
 The girls and Jaxson, they sure do love each other.
 

Lydia & Cad
 


How pretty is our Lay Lay? :)
 

 
Campbell Family
I LOVE this picture in so many ways. I am so grateful that my girls are able to know and love on my Papa like I did when I was little. And the smile on his face is priceless. When I look at this picture, I can feel the love. He still calls Lydia "Lillian" every time he sees her! He knows her name is Lydia but has never called her by name!

All of Mimi & Papa's great grandbabies
 


Of course, I waited until the end of the day to get a picture. We were all tired and some were cranky! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment