The Sweet Things in Life

Sunday, February 12, 2012

This and That!

Guess what happened while washing dishes a couple of weeks ago...Lay Lay jumped in. When I say jumped in, I literally mean jumped in. I was so tired this particular night, I didn't have a fight in me. I told her to hop out and let me finish my dishes and then I would give her a bath in the sink.

She is the BUSIEST little girl I have ever known. She gets faster with every passing day. I'm not complaining though, I wouldn't take anything for her. She is full of personality. She tells me at least 10 times a day that she "oves me sooooooo much".







We celebrated Daddy's birthday last week. He turned 37. The girls and I bought him a new pair of boots. I feel so blessed to have Dave. He is the best husband and an even better father. He is everything we need and would ever want.



While walking through the hallway yesterday I noticed a new sign on Lydia's door. I don't know what exactly prompted this new sign but Layton didn't abide very well but being the good sister Lydia is, she didn't fuss about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment