The Sweet Things in Life

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Layton 2 1/2 years



Layton is 2 1/2 years old. She is so, so busy these days. She talks non stop and says the funniest things. She can say anything but sometimes isn't very easily to understand. There are even times when I can't understand her but all I have to say is show me and she does. She brings a whole new meaning to the word independent. She is so sweet and tells me at least 10 times a day that she loves me. She loves God and now can say her prayers by herself. She loves going to church. She has been sitting in "big church" with us for about a month and does really good at being quiet. Today was the first day EVER that she didn't have a nap and she made it until 8:30! She and Lydia still sleep together every night. They start out far away from each other but are snuggled up tight when they are asleep. That is probably the only time she isn't driving Lydia crazy these days. She loves to pick on Lydia! She loves going places, one of the first things she asks in the mornings is "where we goin today". She enjoys being around lots of people, she is a little social-bug. She LOVES animals, especially cats. Our dog Reece is one of her best friends. She loves all your attention and is a daddy's girl. She won't hardly sit still in my lap but she will her daddy's. She has him wrapped very tightly around her finger! She never accepts no for an answer, she needs an explanation for everything. She wears me out every day but I love every minute of it. I absolutely love this age and I love this little girl more and more with each passing day and am feel so blessed that God allowed me to be her mama.

Last year.



At 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment