The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My sweet Lydia turned 6.

My Lydia turned 6 on the 3rd of January. I am so proud of her. She is such a beautiful little girl, inside and out! She has the kindest heart. She is full of life and makes me laugh constantly. She amazes every day by just being HER. I tell her everyday how much I love her and how thankful I am to be her mama. And she responds by saying, “I know, I know mama” (with a rolling of the eyes).

Lydia and Layton with their Mawmaw and Nannie.



This year we had a birthday party for her and her friends at a new place in town called Playland Party Zone. It has all kinds of moon bounces for the kids to jump or slide on. The kids just ran around from one to the other for 2 hours. I think they all had a blast. Lydia repeated several times that it was the best birthday ever.




1 comment: