The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This & That

This is just a random post with lots of pictures that I personally just like! On Friday of last week it started to rain and rained all weekend. Friday night we got about 5 1/2 inches of rain. Then Saturday it rained another 5 inches. Thankfully we are lodged on a slight hill. Lots of people in the area experienced flooding. My work has been shut down for 2 days now because the Navy base is flooded. My heart goes out to the ones whose homes were flooded. I can't imagine losing everything. My prayers are with them. The pictures below were taken after some of the rain on Saturday. Can you tell that Lydia LOVES to play in the mud! :)







Layton started to get sick again last Friday so in the middle of the flood Saturday morning, we had to take her to the doctor. She has RSV again. She has looked so bad, I have felt so sorry for her. She hasn't slowed up any though! She is supper fast and when she knows you are coming for her she gets faster. I feel like I have been running a marathon chasing after her! She has learned that the drawers open and there are all kinds of neat things in them.

Daddy & Lydia



My poor baby in the middle of the night one night. She has been very sick.



Layton and daddy playing pee-pie!



I LOVE this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment