The Sweet Things in Life

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Christmas 2014

I realize I'm posting Christmas in May but better late than never! I'm posting some of my favorite pictures from Christmas 2014.  
 
 
I was so afraid Ruby would tear our tree down, but she didn't ever try to climb it. However, she did love sleeping under it.


Standing in line at Christmas City one VERY cold night!
 

 
 
Lydia told Santa she wanted a phone. Layton told him "All I want is new panties"! :)
 


My mom, the girls and I went to see the Singing Christmas Tree at Bellevue. It was wonderful. We will definitely go every year now.
 


Yes, my sweet daughter just grabbed the whole Sprite bottle and drank from it, rather than pouring herself a cup! Honestly, we do NOT do this at home!







Of course, Sam & BJ bought the girls nerf guns. I love the concentration in this picture!



The kids made Christmas cookies at the Howard's one night!
 


This is was the year for tablets. Santa left both of the girls their very own tablets!


Mimi and some of her girls!

 
 
Randi & Mark only come home for Chrismtas every other year. The last time they were in, Lydia was shorter than Mark! She found it cool that she has passed him!!!
 





 
Our silly Papa!
 

Mimi knew just what to get Layton! She LOVES powdered donuts!


Layton & Jaxson! These 2 are a mess together!



Lydia got the new robe she was asking for!


And Layton got some footy pjs. About a week before Christmas, she came home and told me that they made baby pajamas for her size too! She was so excited to learn this!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment