The Sweet Things in Life

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lydia basketball 2012

Lydia played basketball again this winter. She moved up in the league and things were different. More of the common basketball rules applied this year. Her favorite thing was playing defense. She defended her opponent very well, a little too well at times! I had so much fun watching her play this year. I have never seen her be so competitive and serious about something. Needless to say, she improved a lot over the last year. Her team won 6 out of 8 games. Overall, we had another great experience playing Upward basketball and can't wait until next year!

Go #5!





The one with the crazy socks would be my sweet Lydia! She likes to wear things wear we can spot her easily!
















I think this is the first time I have ever seen these two with such serious faces!



Lydia's biggest fan. She would tell us throughout the games, "There's my idia"!

No comments:

Post a Comment