The Sweet Things in Life

Friday, November 4, 2011

One Proud Mama!

Lydia recently completed her first 9 weeks of 1st grade. This was her first report card with REAL grades. I was beyond proud to see straight A's. Her school has a program at the end of every grading period awarding students for their honors. At her awards program she received 3 awards. She didn't have a clue that the program was even going to happen and she didn't have a clue that Mawmaw and I would be there. When she walked in and seen us, her smile was priceless. She received the Principal's List award, Perfect Attendance award and Most Dependable for her class. The Principal's List was because she earned all A's. The Most Dependable award was a result of all her peer's in class voting for her. At parent teacher conferences her teacher told us that she was a wonderful student and a perfectionist. Dave and I had to laugh at this because we don't see the perfectionist part at home much! She loves 1st grade and has come such a long way since the beginning of the year.

Award day and hat day!





She was so excited! The smile on her face stole my heart!





I realize that I don't look real proud but I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment