The Sweet Things in Life

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lydia's field trip

Lydia's grade went to the Children's Museum of Memphis earlier this month for their yearly field trip. She begged me to ride the bus with her on the way. I was hesitant but gave in and rode with her. I wish I would have taken a picture of her expression sitting beside me, she was all smiles! In the end, I was glad that I rode, it brought back many childhood memories. It was fun telling her stories from my bus riding days. It was special time for just us. The museum is wonderful and she had so much fun running from one area to the other.

The dress up area was fun!



Climbing on a fire truck.



Future dentists?



Supermarket shopper!



Playing in the "Mississippi River".



In the middle of a storm.



Lydia's 1st grade class.

No comments:

Post a Comment