The Sweet Things in Life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kate

Well, Lydia has decided that she wants to change her name to Kate. She doesn’t like Lydia anymore. She thinks Kate is a better name. She informed me this morning that she will not answer to Lydia any longer, just Kate. She even said she will start working on teaching Layton the word “Kate” this afternoon. I told her that it might confuse Layton. She responded that it probably wouldn’t since she would have the same face!!! This all started because we have been discussing names and why women change their names when they marry. I guess she missed the part where I said that women change their LAST names. I wonder if she will remember any of the conversation this afternoon!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that she'll have the same face! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's too funny! I never wanted to change my name growing up, but I had a couple of friends who did. Or they'd go by a middle name instead!

    ReplyDelete