The Sweet Things in Life

Monday, October 25, 2010

Haunted Trail and a second Pumpkin Patch this year!

Last Friday night we took Lydia to her first Haunted Trail. I tried to prepare her before so that she would at least know what to expect. My mom and some friends of ours went with us. We rode on a hayride out to the trail and then we were set free to be scared! Lydia did great. She screamed and laughed the whole time. When we were done, she said she wanted to do it again.

This past Saturday we went to another local pumpkin patch. The weather was wonderful so we had a great time and Nanny got to go with us this time!

Layton painting a pumpkin or at least she was trying!



Layton and the mums.



Lydia getting her face painted.





The girls and I played corn toss.







Nanny & the girls.



Lydia feeding the animals until she seen a snake, then she ran back to the trailor and sat with me but she is NOT scared of snakes!



Candy-Corn Head!



My girls and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment