The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's fair time!

A couple of weeks ago Dave, Lydia and I went to the fair. I’m not sure why but I love going to the fair. It reminds me of my childhood. That is one thing I do remember about being little is going to the fair. I like going at night. I like to seeing all the lights and listening to all the noises. And of course eating the food, mainly just pronto pups! But my family’s favorite part are the rides. Lydia likes them all. However Dave and I can’t do any kind of ride that goes round and round. She did ride one ride that she said she didn’t EVER want to ride again, her seat spun and the whole ride rotated too, ugh! It made me sick watching her but she laughed the whole time, when she got off she said I’m not riding that one again. Dave and I got tickled. Because we weren’t able to go until the last day, there were some rides that we didn’t get to ride because the lines were so long. We were able to walk through the petting zoo. Lydia loves feeding all the animals, even though there are only cows and goats! Overall we had a great time. It was nice to be able to go. We even got to see ostrich races. I personally didn’t even know that there were people that enjoyed racing in little carts behind ostriches but there are…we seen them!



















No comments:

Post a Comment