The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We heart the pool!

We have welcomed the summer time at our house. Lydia and Dave have been in the pool everyday. If I'd let Lydia eat in it and bring a tv out for Dave they would be in it more than they already are! I have enjoyed some Saturday and Sunday afternoons out there as well. Layton has enjoyed it too. She just floats around in her float. She doesn't mind getting splashed in the face, she laughs at Lydia and Daddy playing around and every once in a while she ducks down and gets her a drink.





Lydia showing her skills!



Layton showing her's too!



We DO NOT pee in the pool!

1 comment:

  1. If I had a pool in my backyard, I would be in it ALL of the time. I love pools too. The picture of Layton in her pink floaty is just too cute! I'm glad you guys are enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete