The Sweet Things in Life

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Layton 10 Months



My sweet Lay Lay is 10 months old.

*She continues to be a mama's girl, secretly I don't mind because I know there will probably be a day when she doesn't want to stay on my hip!

*She still has NO TEETH. This is a first for me, I have personally never seen a baby this old toothless! She really doesn't like for us to feed her, she prefers being able to feed herself. We have started cooking some veggies for the garden and she loves them.

*She loves interacting with others.

*She loves the pool and doesn't mind getting splashed.

*She has two new tricks this month. She can make an Indian sound with her hand over her mouth but she does it with the back of her hand. She also has started making a funny sound with her tongue, Lydia is taking credit for this trick.

*She has started waking at least once a night, she rarely sleeps all night. Booooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment