The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Monday...

Layton had a doctor's appointment today so I had to take off work. It was nice being home this afternoon with the girls. I love how Lydia is so nice to her little sister. I prayed for so long that Lydia would have a sibling one day. I just knew that she would be the best big sister and she has not proven me wrong. She is so sweet to Layton. While I was cooking dinner Lydia wanted to play in her tent but she wanted Layton to play with her, so that is what they did. Oh and of course they had to have a popsicle. Sorry about the redneck-ness! Nannie gave Lydia a tattoo, so once we put it on she was afraid a shirt would mess it up, can't let that happen!





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! If you are a redneck, then so am I because I have done the exact same things with my children. These are great and look, she's sharing!!

    ReplyDelete