The Sweet Things in Life

Friday, January 18, 2013

I feel old!

I might be catching up for a while...

In October one of my best friends, Natalie got married. The pictures below were from one of her engagement parties in August.
For anyone who knows me, they know I went to several different schools during my childhood... luckily during my middle school days, I was at one school so these were my girls! I spend a very important part of my adolescence with these girls and we made wonderful memories together. Thankfully even when I moved away, some of us kept in touch. But there were some that I haven't seen in 15 or so years. (I can't believe that I am old enough to say that!) It was wonderful to catch up with old friends.

In October, Dave and I splipped off to Oxford for the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the bride was breathtaking! I wish a lifetime of happiness to Bo & Natalie.


Melissa, Natalie (the bride) and me. So many memories with these two gals, I'm blushing just thinking about some!!


Us 3 with Melissa's parents, my adopted parents growing up! They meant so much to me growing up and even more now that I'm an adult. I don't know where I would be know without their guidance.




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you went to school with Jessica Baker!!! I went to college with her...love that girl! :)

    ReplyDelete