The Sweet Things in Life

Monday, April 30, 2012

Flowers, Baby and lots of MUD!

One of my favorite flowers is an iris. They have been in bloom the last several weeks, this one was taller than Layton.
A couple of weeks ago, Dave bought a new beagle dog for rabbit hunting. The dog's pervious owner had spoiled her rotten. He hunted her but she stayed in the house with him. He recently died and his son sold her. This is where my husband came in, he bought her. When my girls seen her (and maybe me too!) they feel in love with her! Her name is Baby and she is really sweet, except to Reece! Never say never because I have said a million times that we would not have another dog in the house! Well, we have another dog in the house! I will admit it was pretty easy to say yes because she is already housebroken and she is really sweet natured.
Since it was so hot outside this weekend, I sprayed the girls with the water hose and of course that led to playing in the mud. Layton was really confused at first about getting her panties wet but once we explained that it was ok, she had lots of fun. They were both very muddy. Layton came up and told me that Lydia squirted her so hard it made her panties fall off! We are definitely ready for the summer days ahead!

1 comment:

  1. They are totally covered in mud!! I bet they had a blast. And what a sweet new dog. My kids have wanted a dog forever, but I'm not sure I am a dog person. I tell them that when they invent one that doesn't poop, I'll think about it!

    ReplyDelete