The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My "sugarbear" turned 7!

I have had the hardest time with Lydia turning 7. Seven seems so big! She's isn't a little girl anymore. She doesn't talk like a little girl or act like a little girl, she's growing up fast. But she is still my baby and she doesn't mind letting you know! She still crawls up in my lap EVERY night and wants to rock. I love that she still loves to spend time with me, even though she does sometimes think I'm crazy!

This year she wanted to have a sleep over, so that's exactly what we did. The girls had a blast. We had Haley come over and do makeovers! She did their hair, nails, and makeup. Afterwards, we went out for pizza then home again. As a party favor, I gave each girl air jam guitars, so they performed for us all night. They sang, danced, flipped and giggled all night. Layton had the best time being with all the big girls.

Getting her makeover!



Layton and Evie





Beautiful girls!













Happy Birthday sweet girl!



Here's a little note to my "sugarbear" since she can read now!
Lydia,
You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You have such a big heart, which makes you a beautiful person inside and out. You are always happy. I love when we sit and talk. I love when we cook together. I love you more than you will ever know and am so thankful God choose me to be your mama. I love you sugarbear!

No comments:

Post a Comment