The Sweet Things in Life

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

America's birthday

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend this year. We went to two different firework shows and had a cookout at our house. The fourth of July holiday is one of my fondest memories as a child. I love getting together with family and friends and I LOVE watching fireworks. I think the girls had a lot of fun this weekend as well. I was anxious to see how Layton would do with fireworks, especially the big ones. She doesn't really like loud noises but she did fine. She sat in my lap during one of the big shows. I would say "wow" after each one and she would repeat me. One time she changed up on me and said "cool". It was too funny!



She used to pose for me, now this is what I get!



Dave sees the furture in this picture and he looks sick!











I don't think Dave intended on Layton having her own sparkler. However, when Layton saw him lighting Lydia one, she ran up to him and said "where's mine".





Sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment