The Sweet Things in Life

Friday, April 8, 2011

great weather + my girls = PLAYGROUND

My girls love, love, love going to the park. Even though we have swings, toys, and a playhouse in the backyard. The park or playground is more fun! Lydia has always enjoyed going and now Layton has realized the joy. I remember my daddy used to take me to a local school playground. Those are sweet memories that I will never forget. Last weekend Dave and I took the girls to Lydia's school playground. Lydia enjoyed showing off her skills that she has practiced all year and Layton loved the freedom of roaming from swings to the slides to the monkeybars. Both girls went full blast and were disappointed when it was time to go.







My big girl!



Lydia has practiced the monkeybars all year. She has finally mastered them!



She's my free spirited one.





And she is my monkey!



Daddy was trying to show them up!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! My kids love the park too! I love it when it gets warm enough to go. Our weather has been so finicky this spring and I'm ready for another park day.

    ReplyDelete