The Sweet Things in Life

Monday, July 26, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date Night

Last Saturday I went to Annie’s bachelorette party so Dave decided that he and Lydia would have a date night. She was excited all week. He told her that he would take her to a movie and to eat and that she could choose where they ate. So, they went to see The Last Airbender and went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. For some reason Lydia loves to go there, maybe because of the busy atmosphere. On the way home Dave said she fell asleep in the seat next to him. However when I got home, she was in the bed with daddy awake! He was asleep but she was waiting up on me! She told me all about their date. I am so glad that my girls have a daddy that is so hands-on and that enjoys spending quality time with them.

Before their date!

No comments:

Post a Comment