The Sweet Things in Life

Friday, November 20, 2009

3 months old!


Layton is 3 months old today. I never dreamed that I would have another sweet baby but I do. What are you up to these days:

*You weigh about 15 pounds.
*Everything is catching your eye, particulary moving objects. You can follow a moving object now.
*About 3 weeks ago you found your hands, and have been sucking them every since. Sometimes you even get your hole fist in your mouth and gag yourself.
*You are wearing size 2 diapers.
*You are in 3-6 month clothes.
*You are happiest in the mornings.
*You smile all the time and last night I had you laughing out loud for a while.
*You LOVE a bath but doesn't every girl! Since last month we got you a mess seat that sits in the big bathtub. You love to kick you feet and splash.
*We have gotten several toys out recently and you are enjoying looking at them in your bumbo seat. You will sit in it for several minutes at a time.
*Lydia still loves on you constantly and you love every minute of it!

I am so thankful to the good Lord that he allowed me to have you and that you are healthy and happy. I try my best everyday to stop all other things and spend as much time as possible with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment